What’s it like to work at Verasolve? We are a dynamic marketing, branding and public relations agency committed to delivering measurable business results for our clients. Our team is committed to creativity, intellectual curiosity and hard work. Our atmosphere is lively and engaging. Our People make the difference. Come join our team.
Verasolve welcomes you to apply for one of the following positions below.
Marketing & Public Relations Specialist
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop strategic and tactical marketing communications solutions
- Write copy for client websites, press releases, marketing collateral, blogs, newsletters, case studies and white papers
- Develop positioning, messaging, and branding initiatives
- Develop key relationships with media contacts and perform media relations
- Research client-related topics
- Assist with client tradeshows, seminars, events and webinar planning
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or public relations
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Ability to communicate with clients and represent Verasolve in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or marketing
- Experience working with WordPress or similar CMS, a basic understanding of graphic design and PPT and experience working with printers, graphic designers and other third-party vendors is preferred, but not required
- Full and part-time positions available to undergraduate and graduate students interested in pursuing a career in marketing, public relations and/or branding. Strong communications skills and experience supporting account teams.
Resumes may be submitted via email to HR@Verasolve.com.