I wanted to extend a big “thank you” for Verasolve’s Marketing/PR efforts in 2006 and reflect on several accomplishments that made a big difference in achieving our sales goals over the past year.
- Integrated Marketing Plan – Your team really did a fantastic job of researching and analyzing each of the different markets and competitors. By helping us better understand our competitive differentiators and the size of our vertical markets, we were better able to focus on our sales and marketing efforts.
- Corporate Brochure – We have been getting lots of compliments from new and existing clients about our dynamic new services brochure. The copy you developed was well-written and the photos and layout were a real home run!
- Direct Mail – Verasolve has done an outstanding job of creating direct mail pieces that really communicate our capabilities and past performance to clients. The postcards featuring completed projects for PCM Construction have resulted in increased visibility and a stronger brand.
- Advertising/Print Materials – From the bluebook to the pocket-sized services card, we’ve been very pleased with the quality of the materials your team has produced for PCM. Whenever we need to develop advertisements or print materials, Verasolve has consistently delivered.
- Web Site – Verasolve has done a great job of helping us develop a new Web site for the services division. The copy and client testimonials sections really stand out and will look great once the new site is launched. Additionally, the design concepts you’ve coordinated are terrific.
- Awards – Your team has done an excellent job with PCM’s awards program. Last year alone, PCM was named a finalist for the National Capital Business Ethics Awards, the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and a winner of the Mid-Atlantic Construction Award of Merit.
- Public Relations – Over the past year, Verasolve has generated coverage for PCM in a wide variety of news outlets including: the Washington Post, the Washington Business Journal, Concrete Concepts, Washington SmartCEO and Hotel Executive Magazine among others.
- Events – Last spring’s Etiquette Seminar at the St. Regis Hotel was great. The speaker program, menu selection and print invitation you created were all planned and executed perfectly. In addition to generating positive word-of-mouth among existing clients, the event also created opportunities with several new clients.
In addition to all of the strategic and tactical support you have delivered to PCM over the past year, I also want to express our pleasure in interacting with you and your team. Your creativity, responsiveness and ability to communicate ideas clearly have made our business relationship truly rewarding.
Founder & CEO