Enhancing Brand Awareness for Reston-based Government Contracting Firm
Qlarion, a government contracting firm specializing in business intelligence and Big Data, needed to streamline its messaging and bolster its brand awareness among federal, state, and local government agencies.
Verasolve developed a comprehensive content marketing and PR strategy designed to position Qlarion as a thought leader in the business intelligence space. As part of the strategy, Verasolve helped Qlarion
- Redefine its product line-up and refresh product messaging
- Refresh its existing website with new messaging and more intuitive navigation
- Create digital and print collateral for new and existing products
- Name and brand new products in alignment with new messaging schema
- Name, brand, and launch a microsite that shares Qlarion’s expertise in business intelligence for state and local government
- Earn coverage in the press for its new product launches
With the help of Verasolve, Qlarion was able to increase website traffic, create a more consistent brand story across its suite of products, and generate qualified leads through targeted PR.
Qlarion’s PermitFinder application was featured in a number of publications, including The Washington Post and The Atlantic’s CityLab. Their SnowStats application was featured in GovExec.
As a result of these placements, Qlarion received calls from multiple potential customers and partners seeking similar solutions.
“Verasolve has gone above and beyond to understand our goals and develop strategic solutions to help us meet them. Their attention to detail and client service is truly impressive.”Jake BittnerCEO, Qlarion
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn how we can help you enhance brand awareness, generate qualified leads, and increase closing ratios.